Revolt Check-In: End of Week 4

Things have busy and fun over here, hence my lack of posts this weekend. So, excuse me while I try to squeeze in a little Revolt progress post for you, lovelies.

It has been a month now since my start with Revolt, and things are always just more and more wonderful. Revolt, and fitness in general, is slowly becoming a natural part of my day. I no longer have to talk my self into workouts; in fact, I am experiencing the opposite. On rests days I feel incredibly anxious and restless. I have discovered that exercise is something my body really enjoys and now craves. I'm excited to be changing my lifestyle not only into something that is good for me, but something that will last for the rest of my life. I know I've still a ways to go until my goals are reached but I've never felt better than I do now.



I didn't loose any weight this week (again), but don't let that fool you. I have a feeling that now I've lost some initial weight, the weight loss will be slow coming. Especially since I don't have much to lose. And I'm still definitely seeing results. I'm keeping this in perspective and focusing on the fat loss, as well as my improving strength. My push ups are getting so much better, and my endurance is through the roof! I think I am going to add in some running at least once a week (perhaps on Wednesday's rest day) now to my training; I'm hoping to run a 10k in August with my mom!

image source: tribesports

I also decided to start this plank challenge this week, as part of my warm up, and was surprised that I could already hold for a minute, easily. Woo hoo, ab strength! This challenge should be fun.

How are things with you and your personal fitness lately? Are you doing Revolt? How has it been for you? If you're not, you can check it out more here and sign-up for a free week/kickstart!

Disclaimer: I was chosen as a Revolt Fitness Program blogger and received free membership to try the fitness program. All results are real and my own. All opinions expressed are my own. 

2 comments :

  1. Woohoo! Great job! I love the chart you did too! I haven't measure since before we starte...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I'm doing great at push-ups but totally struggling at planks - good luck on your challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete